Thursday, July 21, 2016

BIG BERNIE stuffed into my Little Suitcase heading to Philadelphia

The fundraiser was a major success and I think bodes well for the entire trip! All the painting perks got snapped up so it exceeded my expectations and tell me to do more in the future! https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/big-bernie-goes-to-philly-for-the-dnc-2016  I can't wait to visit Philly, it's going to be a whirlwind of politics and painting and protest and it's the first time ever for me! Run Big Bernie up the Rocky Steps at the Museum of Art. Check out the Barnes Foundation! Paint Independence Hall plein air! Eat some cheesesteak sandwiches! Mob around the Democratic Convention and all over the City of Brotherly Love! I plan to post lots of photos on as many platforms as I can so look for me on Instagram and Facebook and Twitter and of course this blog!


No comments: